Finaero is a French industrial and international group, present in ten countries in Europe, the Middle East and Asia and is active in aircraft painting and sealing (STTS), in airline & VIP aircraft completions (AIP) and in cabling and wire assemblies for the energy, medical, aviation and rail sectors (CIEE). Finaero’s turnover in 2015 attained 126m€.
The group employs 1,800 persons worldwide and benefits from numerous certifications: EN 9100, ISO 9001: 2015, EASA PART 145, ISO 14001, AIRBUS in-house certification, OHSAS 18001, FAR145 (for cockpit seats overhaul only) and PART21G and J, as well as a unique training center for painters in Toulouse, STAT. The group equally benefits from a surface treatment activity as well as a research & development division through Expiris.
- 410 aircraft painted, including 110 helicopters (STTS)
- 12 million products manufactured (CIEE)
- 7 VIP cabins delivered (AIP)
- 425 technical seats overhauled (AIP)
- Continuous improvement and development
- Innovative technologies and partnerships to always stay one step ahead
- Working together for best quality, optimized cossts and continuous performance delivery
- Group synergies and flexibility for long term relationships with customers
- Developing fully integrated tailor-made solutions for our customers
- Providing an important flexible network
Partnering with our customers
- Promoting integration and team building
- Training employees to the best standards and a common set of values
- High safety and environmental working conditions
- Stable, long-term career prospects
Caring for people
STTS, specializes in aircraft, parts painting & sealing.
STTS benefits from over 1250 permanently employed staff worldwide across 50 sites, including 14 dedicated painting hangars. Its capabilities include aircraft sized from Helicopters, Citation/Learjet up to Airbus A380. Its certifications: EN 9100, ISO 9001:2015, EASA PART 145, ISO 14001, AIRBUS in-house certification, OHSAS 18001, combined with its unique training center for painters in Toulouse, STAT. It also benefits from a surface treatment activity.
AIP designs, delivers and maintains high quality aircraft interiors for the VIP and commercial airline sectors.
Enginnering and manufacturing airline and VIP interiors
- Several decades of experience in:
- VIP business, to extremely high standards of quality and finish
- cabin modification and maintenance for airlines and helicopters
- maintenance of pilot seats
- passenger cabin refurbishment
- Our business is based around four guiding principles:
- Top class engineering
- Painstaking preparation
- The latest production techniques
- Professional installation
- 30/05/2016 - AIRCRAFT INTERIORS A SUCCESS FOR FINAERO
- 2016/02 - Greenline Interiors and Finaero (AIP) sign an MOU to develop a cabin interiors activity in the Middle East
- Press Release : Aircraft Interiors & MRO Middle East Exhibition
- Press Release : PAX International
- Visit from Nagoya Aeroautical Cluster
- Paris Airshow 2015
- Shanghai International Aircraft Interior Exhibition
- EBACE 2015
- Air France medium-haul cabins
- M&O Falcon Regional Seminar - Paris
CIEE develops innovative solutions for cable and wire assemblies.
High performance, high quality products
ISO 9100, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 14001, IRIS quality accreditations
500 employees, located in China, France and Thailand
Providing services to a worldwide market.
- High quality customer base
- Primary supply to medical, industrial and rail sectors
- Supporting major international customers, including China, India, Japan and USA